Thursday, June 01, 2006

Soggy HNT



Sorry for a less than personal HNT shot today... I took this picture yesterday from the rose bush that I planted in my back yard... of course that was BF Before the Flood.

Yes, my house has turned on me... it knows that we are getting ready to rehab and gut it.. so it is getting the last laugh... apparently the upstairs bathroom quietly sprang a leak that worked its way through the floor and flooded my kitchen and dining room...

Perhaps a little later, when and if I regain a sense of humor I will post a picture of all my towels laid out on my dining room floor... Then again.. maybe not.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I hope you are getting top side of this now.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh ick...sorry to hear about the leak..lovely photo though...

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Oh bummer...beautiful rose though! HHNT :)

Anonymous said...

sorry about your flood, rose is lovely. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Pretty flower! Sorry bout all the water. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

i want to see your flower. (smiles)

sorry about the water.