Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My vote

I saw this entry at Figleaf this morning, but then also at Broadsheet at Salon.

My initial thoughts? Blowjobs? Hell yeah! I love 'em! To hold a man in your hand and mouth and to know that you have such control over him? And the moment before he is going to cum? He couldn't want or need you more than he needs oxygen at that moment.

Things I can live without? A hand on my head. I know what I am doing. And I am exceptionally good at it. Leave me the fuck alone. You want to control this, go ahead and try, but when I yack on your cock you will probably change your mind. I have an itchy gag reflex... and I know it better than you... You have been warned.

Now the real reason for my commentary...

Why the hell are we fighting about this crap? If you want to perform fellatio.. do it. If you don't.. don't.. this is the point of feminism and choice. We can make any one we want. I don't feel submissive to any man that I am blowing. If you do feel somehow diminished, I can't say that I completely understand it, but I certainly respect it and say go with God, the Goddess , the Spirit or whatever it is that you do or don't believe in and behave accordingly...

Instead? I suggest that we all concentrate on the things we can agree on...

I will throw this out there as an introduction... you may add your own choices, but I offer up this thought:

Ann Coulter is an insane cunt...

Discuss amongst yourselves....


but when push comes to shove, I think you all generally agree...

Let's not forget the issues that bind us together and let go of those that separate us...

all right.. I am done ranting for the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »