Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Naked Day

Kids are at camp. I was able to sleep well without worrying if my pre-teen is trying to escape from the house. Oh and the PK and I did the wild thing. (assuming you consider wildness to include a charley house for merely mounting your sexual object... and I will leave it to you to figure out who was effected by cramping) I was shocked to be treated as a sexual object this morning as no one is hung over and it is not Sunday morning... But surprised in a good way. I think PK knows when other men are expressing any interest in me and it spurs him to action (so to speak).

As a result, I am feeling actually relaxed. For a change.

So what am I doing?

I am enjoying a naked day.

Ahhh... now if it would only be sunny for longer than 20 minutes at a time maybe I could sneak outside and the sunshine on my naked skin.

But alas, this appears to be wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to see you on naked day