Sunday, August 14, 2005

More Books...F@*$

Another horny week reading, reading, reading....

The only thing going to interrupt my long week was a lovely evening out... over-eating and over-drinking... resulting in me being sick... well at least it decreased my horniness for 24 hours anyway.

In the meantime, I finished (more or less) the following...

Cunt by Inga Mascio... Ok... I actually didn't finish this... after a while I just got sick of all of the cuntlovin' sister groove. Can you tell I didn't take a woman studies class in college. Hell, I am not sure they even offered one... but I am sure this would be the perfect reading material.

Also The Book of the Seven Delights by Betina Krahn. I don't know why... but my romance novels have been distinctly unsatisfying lately... and this was no exception. It must be something about the conservatives having too much power but suddenly there is virtually no good sex scenes written into these books... I vaguely remember reading something by this woman before... and I had a favorable remembrance of it... This thing has erased that now! The heroine is a librarian at the British Museum, a place I love. They hate her because her father (who she seems to despise) forced them to hire her (that's gratitude for you! I wonder if the bitch is somehow related to me?) So she takes her small inheritance and goes to Morocco where trouble ensues. Fun?! Wow!! (do I hear a Sousa march?... sorry you would have to have grown up near Buffalo to get that one) On top of things the hero's name is Apollo.... Apollo Smith. SMITH?! Oh and to make it worse, that is short for Apollodorus. I mean really... what kind of crap is that. And all the Dewey Decimal system references. Puh-leeze.

Also working on...

Don't Know Much About History, by Kenneth C. Davis... liking it... but it is episodic... and has no plot... so I keep picking it up and putting it down. But very fun in a geeky sort of way.

None of these books is a substitution for what I really want though. Which is a hot cock teasing me before plunging deep into my wet pussy. I want FOREPLAY too! Kissing! I havent gotten a really passionate kiss in weeks. A smooch here, a smooch there... my nipples sucked on for 2 minutes and then, "Oh, can I have a blow job?" Any takers? Please?