Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Joining

Is it wrong to want to be kissed and touched?

To have a man sidle up behind me, put his hands on my hips and gently kiss the back of my neck and behind my ear? To have him work his kisses down my neck as he slides his hands up my body to cup my breasts in his hands. Enjoying the feeling of my fleshy mounds spill over between his strong fingers.

Is it wrong to enjoy surrendering my body to him. Encouraging his erection through the soft twill of his slacks. Listening to him groan softly. Knowing he wants me as much as I want him. Smelling the clean scent of his body, knowing that he has been thinking of touching me since he woke up this morning, showering alone, his hard erection anticipating my soft body and my desire.

He is not my man. I have no right to dream of him. To want to taste his mouth or enjoy him sucking on my tongue and full lips. Yet I do want him. In fact, I need him. I need this. Our quiet exchange of need and desire.

I need him suckling on my hard nipples. I love the feeling him spreading my legs and opening my body to his mouth. Gently exploring my wet folds of flesh. Hearing him savoring the taste of my sweetness and his tongue meanders at my core until he feels my body jump at the electric impulse created when his tongue finally, gently, swirls around my clitoris. Whimpering as he applies himself to my pleasure.

He loves making my body writhes beneath him knowing it will be just a few moments more until I beg him for more.

I can't stand the sweetness anymore. I need something hard and fast. But he knows this. He knew that he was making me this hot. Just like he knew that I would beg. For his wet kiss. For his hard cock.

And he gives me both. Tasting myself on his lips and feeling him glide deeply into me. Joining our bodies until we are connected.

I am not his woman. He doesn't have the right to dream of me, to imagine the tangy taste of my desire. To ache for my mouth on his hot body. But we can't stop. Our mutual needs connect us.

My need to bring him pleasure and peace urges me on. He is mine right now.

Pulling him to me. Surging upward to meet his downward thrust. His desire is a strong as mine and my desire to please him matches his for me. Hard, fast, slick, hot. We twist and grasp each other until we our eyes lock together as we reach the critical peak.

His lips cover mine as I scream. The kiss, a promise neither of us can keep. But for now, as he smiles into my eyes and fills me wetly and deeply, we can enjoy the pleasures that can only be found in the body of another.