Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The week in review


Well my peeps, if I may use that term without seeming totally ridiculous, it has been a week. From hell in fact.

To cover matters, I have been called a whore by my husband, my mother told me that I ahve nothing to complain about because she suffered more, my baby turned 12 and we had air raid sirens sending us to the basement for nearby tornadoes... even though we live in the third largest city in the country.

Sigh.

I am exhausted.

So I hope that you will accept this older photo from an earlier series... I haven't posted it before... but you know... it isn't new either.

Have a good week

And go visit Os!

13 comments:

Vixen said...

*hugs*

Beautiful and very lovely pic....

Coy Pink said...

Hang in there. Hopefully the rest will do you good and you can face tomorrow fresh.

Lovely picture. HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Suffering is suffering. She shouldn't treat it like it's a game of comparison. I'm sorry you're dealing with so much.

Wishing you well from here.

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm sorry that so much is happening right now that's stressful and generally non-positive. I hope things look up for you soon.

Adam Apple said...

I'm featuring flowers in my hnt this week as well, but yours have that certain something that mine lack.

HHNT!

Honey said...

It must be a 'week from hell' going around for many. {{hugs}}

Beautiful pic!

Happy HNT.

Baby said...

AWWWWWWWWWW - ((HUGS)) - the photo is beautiful! Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Sounds terrible for you. Hope things get better soon. Lovely pic. Happy HNT.

JW said...

I'm sorry it's been a difficult week for you but nonetheless I have to say that you've posted a fantastic photo. There's just something about the combination of breasts and flowers :)

Here's hoping it's turned into a happy HNT!

Poppy said...

I am tired for you. How much more do you have to endure? :(

Carnalis said...

pretty :D

i hope you have a better week ahead. ((hug)))

An Artist Exposed said...

Sorry you had a tough week. Your pic certainly brightened my day so I am trying to send you good vibes across the Atlantic right now.

Kittie Kate said...

I hope your next week is much better.

Hugs!

Happy HNT!