Thursday, May 29, 2008


My body is twitching and shaking.

I feel more attached to my body and indeed the world than I have in a week.

Energy flows through my body and exiting my fingertips and toes. Not disappearing as it leaves me but invigorating me as it connects me to the universe.

Even my clothes touching my skin makes shiver. Like I am jumping out of my skin. Every twitch re-ignites the fire.



Why do I forget that I can create these connections for myself and don't need anyone else. Yes, it is sweeter when shared but can also be lonely when it is used selfishly. I need this elation to reinvigorate my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Sigh...

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't have to be alone. I wish what I have to give was enough so we could have some joy instead of none. Sigh

Biscuit said...

I have had a re-awakening lately as well. It's nice.