Thursday, May 08, 2008

HNT 93


It has been another week of fun around my house, but generally calmer. And so I have been able to take a couple of minutes with my camera alone in my room. (not totally alone... the dog is lying there at the end of the bed... but she is generally just ignoring me so I might as well be alone).

I am working around the house trying to get my gardening in order. I have a series of window boxes that I am filling with herbs and lettuces. It should be a pretty clean operation but as I have very little coordination, I still manage to spill topsoil all over which includes into my crocs.

Here is the result.

PK would be so excited if he paid the slightest bit of attention to me as a women. Dirty feet have always been a favorite of his.

10 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Cool shot. You dirty girl. ;)

Anonymous said...

Naturally sexy and artsy! HHNT!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I like the barefoot-and-dirty look. :)

Happy HNT!

Dana said...

*giggle* Going barefoot is one of my favorite parts of summer!

HHNT!

Vixen said...

HappyHNT :)

Ashly Star said...

Neat. Happy HNT!

In case you don't visit my blog again, I got the post title from watching that same show, lol. I got such a kick out of the gummy bear thing that I had to use it. =)

Naughty K said...

Your a very dirty girl... love the photo. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Now you just need someone to wash and massage them for you :)

Greg and Sheryl said...

Definitely the feet of a gardener. Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Signs of honest toil! Happy HNT