Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HNT-90


Yes, I have been off for a while.. I didn't quit HNT or even blogging (although I loved Os's post about that subject). I was sick. again.

I think I have been sick all winter. And I am tired of it.

I also realized that I am relying far too much on my nipples to get me through the HNT process. Now, I realize you are saying to yourself, "Come on! We love the nipples" I understand. I love the nipples too. And they are still here. Hell, I even took a shot of them this evening. And really? it was a lovely shot. I just thought I would go with something a little different.

So here it is...

The lips.

I think they look kind of kissable. I like kissing. I have even been told that I am pretty good at it. Sigh.

20 comments:

MarcelloNYC said...

Nipple are always good, but lips are just as sexy and succulent!

HHNT!

White Light said...

lovely lovely lovely luscious lips :-)

they look all ready to bite ;-)

happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Lovely. Nipples are always good. But change is nice too. ;)

happyHNT!

Ashly Star said...

Your lips look quite kissable indeed. Happy HNT!

- said...

VERY sexy kissable is right ; )

happy happy hnt 2 ya!!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Wonderfully sexy HNT. :)

Unknown said...

*tries it out* Yep, you ARE a good kisser!!! :D Thanks for a lovely comment, sweetheart. HHNT!

Luka said...

Let there be lips!

Works for me!

HHNT

rob said...

Of course you're a good kisser with lips like that, an unfair advantage. ;)

HHNT

Felicity said...

Nice lips! Very kissable!
HHNT!

Biscuit said...

Lovely and sensuous! Those lips NEED kissing!

Biscuit's HNT

Lapis Ruber said...

With lips like that, someone is in for a real treat whenever they find you. Hope you shake off the sickness soon. Happy HNT.

Poppy said...

I love kissing.

Greg and Sheryl said...

May we kiss your lips AND your nipples?

Bittersweet said...

i'm sorry you have been so sick.

Lovely lips, of course.

happy HNT

BTExpress said...

I can think of one more thing you can use those voluptuous lips for? ;-)

Happy HNT!

Johanne said...

Oh yess... soft and smooth... absolutely kissable!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I miss the touch, the taste, and the feel of those so much...Big Sigh...

Bunny said...

Your lips do indeed look very kissable! Muah!

HHNT!

LushlyMe said...

No teasing me Anon... email me and tell me how much you miss me.