Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy HNT

I saw a posting on Figleaf this week about scars and how the are the badges of honor that we carry from our life experiences.

To that end, I present two of my life experiences encompassed on one knee.

The mark at the top (according to my mother) is my first boo boo. Why do these injuries always scar? I know in the case of both my girls they have.

The scar below I received when rushing to get my Dad's car ready for the family to go to a drive-in movie. (Yes, I grew up rural, poor and starved for entertainment.... what of it? It was the '70's) I got this little charmer while I was pulling out the CB-radio (see comment above, ok?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wear them with pride! Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

They are like a roadmap to our past. Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

Scars are great stories about our lives. Happy HNT!