Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do I have too many toys?

Hmmm, does this mean I have too many toys? Or too much imagination?



Love IT! Love the feathers! Love the taste!



Too pinchy. I know that they can be adjusted. But so far, I have been unable to find the perfect setting.





Liked these... the problem is that the string of pearls was not long enough. Since my breasts are bigger... my nipples are not 4 inches from each other.... You do the math....





Tasty and fun.... I enjoy these on my clit too...








This last one, rarely gets used... Why? Because I need someone to tie up (or to tie me up) Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to really get into the playtime aspect of sex. As I said, none of mine ever used any toys/accessories. They said it was "too kinky". I tried to explain that playtime was using a feather, kinky was using the whole chicken.

Anonymous said...

p.s. There is no such thing as too many. As long as you and your partner agree and both are having fun, go for it!

LushlyMe said...

I have a partner? Oh yeah... well he is the reason that I have so many toys... someone has to play with me... Sadly, I seem to be limited to machinery these days.