Thursday, October 20, 2005

Questions

Are we right for assuming that a marriage can stay happy forever.

Throughout history, marriage was about protection for women or the transfer of property. Love and romance were never considered something that was expected. These things could be found, discretely outside of marriage if one was lucky or rich enough to be able to flaunt the rules.

Years ago, I though that I would have a marriage would be happy and last... sucker that I was. Now I am finding myself, in a platonic relationship. I feel more like a servant than wife. I used to try to work extra hard to keep the lines of communication between us open. I used to try to be agreeable to things that he was interested in to keep the connection. I stopped a while ago. I stopped trying to jump him. I got tired being told no, that he was tired. I take care of my own sexual needs at this point. He doesn't even seem to notice. He doesn't notice that I am not angry that this relationship is disintegrating. He doesn't ask why. or even that is collapsing.

I am not sure what to do anymore. I would prefer to be more honest. But I am not sure that it would get me anywhere. I am feeling lonely and lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marriage is a two way street, as I am sure you have been told before. If he can't see your unhappiness, who's to blame you for going out and satisfying yourself.

The more I read on your blog, the more my heart goes out to you.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. friendly gay teens do it for cash xxx Xxx bendy teens Latinas cojedoras video Ice machines on ebay free sexy teens get fucked Top 10 front load washers G35 infiniti lease hardcore teens in underwear Call centers estonia fake tv nudes Mini pci video cards http://www.heating-pads-and-pregnancy.info/Protonix-and-bloating.html conferencing kit hot nude teens free pics Sports shilouettes fuck xxx teen video sample vault european