Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Long Island

I'd like to hope that the picture below will represent the face that I will have for the next couple of weeks when I am out on Long Island. But the truth is, that is bloody unlikely. It is more likely to look like this! That grimmace will cover teeth clenched so hard that it will make my brain hurt. It will be all I can do to keep from screaming.

It is not that my in-laws are not nice people. They are. We just don't mesh. It has something to do with them being passive-aggressive control freaks and me wanting to be treated like a reasonably intelligent adult. To this end, I resent being followed, quizzed about my destinations when I leave the house or even in it... heaven forbid, you want a moment of privacy to relieve your stress with some well deserved masturbation. At some point, I will be asked to account for my time. Do I tell them? Hmmm, choices.

It would be fabulous if I could to visit there if they would just lighten up a bit... We will be near the water, they have a pool. There is plenty of privacy. If they would leave me or the hubby unsupervised a couple of times I could really enjoy myself... Naked in the pool sounds like a hoot. He won't do it, of course, but I would have a blast. This dream won't be realized of course. I will be dealing with oblique digs made at me and will be taught by example the proper way for a good wife to behave. Honestly, if it requires me to smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish and eat no more than 3 tablespoons of food a day... COUNT ME OUT! I would prefer to stay the way I am... A woman of appetites... ALL KINDS OF APPETITES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi LushLy,
I just found your blog today and can immediately identify with your frustrations. Except for me it is the other way around, my wife is "just not that into me".

I do hope you will find time to relieve your stress, even if you just have to sneak off to the bathroom to rub one out. If they ask you what you were up to, just grin and say, "Must have been too much fiber in that muffin!"
Peace

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Farmers insurance and careers http://www.hiking-trail-kawartha-lakes.info/Salt-lake-city-camping.html camping gulf islands Suzuki outboard dt 65 parts manual Butalbital 120 Free internet fax broadcast Snals di cassino Free slots new hiking trail in washington Ozark camping supplies Salton sea real estate lake seminole ga camping reynolds landing Mediterranean youth hostel barcelona spain clothing optional camping online payment system Bed & breakfast volcano park hawaii