Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hot and Fast

We got no farther then the door before we began. A few minutes of idle chit chat before our looks darkened and our hands began to wander. I knew I was lost when my hand slid roughly across the front of his shorts and I felt that hard bulge that was waiting for me. He groaned but continued to try to find his way down my shirt to my hard nipples.

I stripped off my top, letting my breasts tumble free. He cupped them in his hands as he lowered his head to begin to suckle. I could feel liquid warmth quickly replacing the anticipation that a felt from the moment I walked in to his apartment. My hands reached for the button on his pants, undoing it and the zipper with remarkable speed. We awkwardly moved together stepping out of shorts and shirts, boxers and sandals making our way to the bed falling together onto the coverlet.

He could hear my faint growl as he lavished my nipples with attention. "You like that, don't you?" he whispered hoarsely, "But not as much as I do." "Oh, I love it, baby," I purred back to him, "But I need more". I reached out and wrapped my hand around his long, hard cock. "You want me?" he growled at me, "Tell me where you want it!" "Deep in my hot pussy, baby!" I purred softly into his ear, "Feel how wet I am. You did that to me". He thrust two of his fingers deep into my throbbing humid center.

"YES!" he groaned as he crawled between my legs and plunged heavily into my burning body. My body yielded to his hot invasion. For the barest moment we savoured our primitive joining, before our basest urges took control. I screamed as I pulled him deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed his buttocks as we crushed our bodies together.

As we labored together, our sweat slicked bodies slid in unison. My hands roamed his fevered flesh urging him on. As our wildness began to crest, he slid his long fingered hands between us making contact with my swollen clitoris. He only circled my wet nub twice before I exploded under him. He yelled triumphantly as my body gushed over his hand and cock.

The joyful spasms of my orgasm tightened its caress on his rod and as my quaking body quieted his erupted. His face was a mask of pained pleasure as he emptied his body into me, filling me. Sated, we collapsed together, holding each other as the last sparks faded and we slept.

No comments: