Thursday, February 28, 2008

HNT-88


I feel like I am constantly running late this week, and today is no exception. It happens when the PK is out of town, which is increasingly rare. I guess that I have lost my edge.

It may be more work, but for some reason it ends up being more peaceful. I guess the kids know that there is no point raising a fuss.

For those of you who asked after her, Asha has had a considerably better week this week. Other than her on again/off again crush flaking off again. She handled it well. Thanking me for my support as she knew that I did not approve of this boy/girl foolishness. I wasn't sure whether to hug her or look for the chip imbedded in her brain. Ahhh, the teenage years.

On the other hand I am impressed with her maturity and ability to let go. I am still having issues with that.

12 comments:

Bunny said...

Nice picture!

I know what you mean about feeling like you are always running late. A day late and a dollar short- that's me!

HHNT!

Vixen said...

Beautiful.

happyHNT!

Jason said...

that's extremely close up and very inviting! hhnt!

Secondhand Rose said...

Thanks for stopping by my first HNT :)

Since this was my first time meeting you, I looked about your blog and I really like the raspberry photo from last week -- it's silly sexy... You know, it's cute, then, when you think about it, it's a bit silly -- and then it hits you: this person is *playful* and hot!

Gina said...

Beautiful! ::lick::

BTExpress said...

Looks good enough to eat. Mind if I take a bite? ;-)

Johanne said...

Not bad for a late shot...;-))
I am always late... in everything, everywhere... A real curse!!!
HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

If your daughter gets that lesson early....life will be so much easier for her
Have a titty day
Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

nice nip and thanks for your comment. Happy Nipply HNT

MarcelloNYC said...

Happy HNT, and thank you.

tom said...

can never get enough of your breast.

i saw obama at a rally last night.

Naughty Endevours said...

Sweet! Just popped over from Obasso's page.

Have a good one!