Sunday, November 25, 2007

Afraid

I started this blog discussing how I was invisible.

Two years later... I am torn.

I am stuck between having the chance to be visible... living a life where I was seen and needed... and remaining invisible.

And I chose invisibility.

I am an idiot, this much is sure. But it is also due to what invisibility brings me....

My girls.

Who despite all, love me and need me. Do they need me invisible to help them achieve their maturity? I don't know... but it seems to be helping them.

can I live in this background? I don't know.. but I have to for now...

It is not a complete retreat... but I have realized that I can't make that big reach for happiness that I wanted. It is too early. I thought that I could and all that I have done is hurt others in the process.

And so I am retreating...

For now...

But I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you... and I will miss you... forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pity.

Dee said...

I am sorry to hear that - it does't sound like an easy choice. *hugs*

xx Dee