Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quiet bitterness

Frankly, I feel like I have been falling into a pit for a while and for while I have been looking for a little comfort. None is coming. Hell, I have to beg to get to have sex.. and worse, I get rejected more often than not. I feel like I live completely at the will of the decisions and whims of others. I can't remember the last time someone out of their way just for me.

So I have decided to wallow in it this afternoon... I decided it needed a soundtrack and put this together on my Rhapsody account... You may not agree with my choices but they are songs that are basically fitting my mood.

Quiet Bitterness Playist:

"1. Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young With Crazy Horse
2. Morph The Cat - Donald Fagen
3. American Baby - Dave Matthews Band
4. Let Her Cry - Hootie & The Blowfish
5. Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
6. Let The River Run - Carly Simon
7. Tiny Dancer - Elton John
8. Your Song - Elton John
9. Rocket Man - Elton John
10. Candle In The Wind - Elton John
11. I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues - Elton John
12. Will You Love Me Tomorrow? - Carole King
13. Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
14. You're No Good - Linda Ronstadt
15. That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be - Carly Simon
16. You're So Vain - Carly Simon
17. Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard - Paul Simon
18. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon
19. Graceland - Paul Simon
20. Still Crazy After All These Years - Paul Simon
21. The Sounds Of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
22. Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel
23. The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkel
24. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
25. Scarborough Fair / Canticle - Simon & Garfunkel
26. America - Simon And Garfunkel
27. I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
28. California Dreamin' - The Mamas & The Papas
29. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
30. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers
31. Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
32. Coyote - Joni Mitchell
33. Chelsea Morning - Joni Mitchell"