Saturday, November 19, 2005

My turn S

From our nest down and linens we explore each other with leisurely joy. Every square inch is an exercise in delight as we imprint this moment into our memory. How long will it be until we have another? Will we have another?

Your skin so supple under my touch begs for attention. So I answer its call. I explore every inch of you. My fingers roam your chest from your broad shoulders down your handsome length to your your waist. As my hands begin to roam below your waist I hear your breath become more shallow. Do you want me to touch you there? You remain amazingly still as my fingers glided nearer your hardness. I think you do want me to touch you. I can feel your body trembling as I get closer. I reach out and run a finger up the length of you. You shudder in anticipation.

The tip of your cock begins to glisten with moisture. I lean over and lick it away and then continue to glide my tongue around as I drink in your tangy sweetness. My hand slides up and your hard shaft as I continue swirl my tongue around your thick head. Soon I am licking up and down your hot length.

Are you enjoying this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Medlin buick Percocet + endocet